This is a radio show. Call in number 310-861-2349. 7 PM to 9 PM Tuesday, 23 October 2018. Please share.
7 Common Credit Report Errors That Need Repair
7 Reasons to Repair Your Credit Before You Retire
1. Personal Information updates
It is up to you - Creditors are horrible at this.
2. Closed Accounts incorrect information
Correction not always easy
3. Duplicated Negative entries
Loans change hands or collection accounts
4. Payment History reported by creditor incorrectly
Creditor reports their credit experience with you incorrectly
5. Ex-Spouse or Family Member
Common credit accounts are improperly reported
6. Cosigned Loans
The risk to your credit score
7. Identity Theft or Mistaken Identity
When accounts are opened without your consent using your identity or Derogatory information applied to you in error
Repair Your Credit Before You Retire
1. New Credit Harder to Get
2. Easier to fix credit when working
3. May need to access credit lines
4. May need financing to move
5. Guarding against asset seizure
6. Bad credit affect insurance rates
7. Reduce or eliminate debt going into retirement
Where to get my credit report?
Should I pay-off old charge offs?
Do old closed accounts hurt scores?
Is a debt consolidation loan good to pay off credit cards?
Sources FTC, Suze Orman, credit sesame
Attend Our Webinars
Reserve your space today! Limited Space
Oct 30, 2018 @7pm “Get Out of Debt: Jumpstart Your 30-Day Money Challenge”
Nov 11, 2018 @11am “Conquer Your Credit Score”
Take Control Over Your Money!
Solutions for Daily Financial Concerns; Build Credit Score, Eliminate Debt, Build Savings, Pay for College, Buy a Home, Money for Retirement
Wouldn’t it be great to simply have “enough” money, and no worries?
Special Bonus FREE eBook: “Consumer Guide To Repair Credit and Improve My FICO Scores”
Reserve your space !!
Join next Radio Broadcast Tues, Nov 6 @7:00pm
1-888-818-5669 (toll free) 1-760-845-5550